At Children’s Happy Day School we periodically offer career opportunities in Early Childhood Education. We are always looking for highly experienced teachers who have a warm place in their heart to nurture the minds of young ones.
FULL-TIME TEACHER FOR A TODDLER/PRESCHOOL CLASSROOM
Children’s Happy Day School has a full-time Early Childhood Teaching opportunity for a talented experienced Early Childhood Teacher. This opportunity is to co-teach one of the four preschool classrooms. Teachers at CHDS provide the following:
- An emotionally & physically safe and caring classroom environment.
- Teach through creativity & caring to help make a difference in the lives of the CHDS children and families.
- Design and implement a curriculum that will not just meet NAEYC curriculum standards but exceed them.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- EEC certification and practical NAEYC experience required
- Experience developing NAEYC curriculum
- Ability to communicate and interact with parents to support and share their child’s development
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities
- Experience working in a team environment
- Professional & Career Development including conferences, workshops and on-site trainings
- Comprehensive health benefits & paid vacation offered.
- A work environment in which each teacher’s career path is revered, respected, and supported.
PART-TIME ASSISTANT TEACHER FOR A TODDLER/PRESCHOOL CLASSROOM
Do you love working with children? Are you looking for a position with the opportunity to learn? Children’s Happy Day School in West Roxbury is seeking a part time assistant teacher for our toddler/preschool combined classroom.
Responsibilities include working collaboratively with the classroom teachers to provide a safe and nurturing environment for children while implementing an engaging monthly curriculum.
The position is for 20 hours a week between the hours of 8:00 am and 1:30 pm.
If you would like to apply for a position at Children’s Happy Day School please complete the resume & cover letter form on this page. Please include the position you would like to be considered for in the comments section.
Thank You for Your Interest in CHDS.